Social Design Innovation hackathon
WIJHACK is a booted for help for residents closer as possible.
This we have done with a collaboration of motivated students, start ups and professionals from the Government/business people and use there knowledge and creativity to promote social innovation.
With this know-how we have been able to find solutions to everyday problems and current social processes around personal and family-help-questions and answers.
The Hackathon took place on Saturday 23 september 10:00 am to Sunday 24 september 18:00 hours in the Albert of Abbehuis, Eindhoven
Participants shared their expertise:
Students, start ups and professionals from government/business, with expertise on the intersections of
- sociaal / communication
- Smart Cities / Internet of people
Low-threshold support close to the resident
The support should be easily accessible and visible.
The current form of the 1st contact with Wijeindhoven mainly happens by phone – that is centrally organised.
- We’d like to be closer to our residents.
- We want to offer multiple opportunities to get in touch with the Organization
- We want to help/services as soon as possible.
- We want to be as fast as possible work towards the face-to-face contact
- We want to support the resident to be a self director and to be able to get, have and keep.
for, by and with the residents
- How can the potential of Wijeindhoven in line with the talents of the residents
- How can talent near manifest and effectively develop.
- How can images and expectations that residents have of Wijeindhoven made clear.
- How can (neighbourhood) initiatives integrated and transparent be created for residents and providers.
forms of access
- What is the access from Wijeindhoven, how does it work and how is that experienced?
- How to contact to Wijeindhoven for residents, employees and external (digital/multimedia) facilitated?
- Information phase
- Creative phase
- Design phase
- Realisation phase