Volunteer – Fundraising & Partnerships
MAD is a creative learning environment with a lot of space for your own contribution to the team.
We are looking for a volunteer to help us with partnerships and fundraising.
Do you have experience with applying for subsidies or funds?
Then this function is for you!
What you would be doing
- Helping to find funds and sponsors for various projects
- Maintaining contact with the companies / foundations that have sponsored once
- Writing funding applications or emails to potential new partners
- As a networker you know how to build relationships in order to effectively use them for MAD
- You are good at establishing contacts with companies or foundations
- You are an honest and trusting personality, focused on collaboration
- You can write texts well in both Dutch and English
- You have a passion for art, culture and technology
What does MAD have to offer you?
We work in an informal creative environment where we encourage personal growth and for our volunteers to develop themselves, expand their network and have fun with the team. Let us know what you are interested in learning and we can see how you could incorporate this within MAD.
Working hours: we are flexible
Duration: longer time or temporary